Hosting & Technical Support SLA
Availability of your Website / Website Up Time
If we host your website, we guarantee that it will be available for at least 99.9% of the time on a monthly basis. However, we will not be liable for any downtime that is caused by the following:
- Maintenance that you have requested.
- Any cause that is beyond our reasonable control or that is not reasonably foreseeable, including but not limited to interruptions or failures of telecommunication or digital transmission links, internet slowdowns or failures.
- Scheduled, notified or emergency downtime.
- Any fault or bug in your own software such as firmware, operating system, infrastructure software, or your own infrastructure’s configuration.
- Any fault or bug that you have caused by modifying the website, such as installing plugins or editing code yourself.
- Third-party or public network issues or suspensions.
Performance Monitoring & Report
We will regularly monitor our performance and adherence to this Service Level Agreement. Depending on your plan, we will send you a weekly or monthly report on various aspects of your website, including security and performance scans, SEO rankings, up-time percentages, analytics, optimizations, latest plugin updates, and recent maintenance tasks. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from these reports, you can contact us to do so.
If there is any loss or interruption of hosting services for your website, our liability and your remedy will be as follows: if the downtime for your website continues for more than twenty-four (24) consecutive hours, you will receive a credit for a pro-rata portion of the hosting service fees for the duration of the downtime. This credit will be applied to your future hosting services.
Our website’s “Client area” provides a support system that allows you to create support tickets, submit maintenance tasks, and chat with us through live chat (if we are available). Customers can also email us at [email protected] and their support tickets and maintenance tasks will be automatically updated. However, for security reasons, new tickets should be created through the integrated support tool on the client’s website, on the JustSimple client area at https://support.justsimple.com, or through our live chat.
In case of emergencies, such as your website or server going down, we aim to get your website back up and running within 12 hours, if possible, but in most cases, it’s much faster. However, if the issue was not caused by your own fault, it may take slightly longer. To resolve emergency issues quickly, you should submit an emergency support ticket on our client area.
We always strive to meet our response times when dealing with your ticket or support request. You can expect faster response times during our business hours, which are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Los Angeles (USA), GMT-7.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions or would like some more information, just email us [email protected]